Work with us
We’re always on the lookout for awesome gardenologists to join our Green Team!
If you’re a landscaper, gardener, or are looking to try something new, please submit your details below.
We’re also now offering Apprenticeships in Landscape Construction!
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch if there’s a position that might suit you!
We have the following positions currently available:
Are you a skilled and driven landscape manager looking to take the next step in your landscaping career?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced landscape manager with a great attitude, is a team player and has a strong work ethic looking for their next career move to join our team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Quoting and liaising with clients, site visits and building customer relations.
- Working with and building partnerships with local suppliers
- Working with departments managers and sectors within the business structure e.g. Maintenance and Nursery teams.
- Management of Staff (2-4 staff), Rostering, Scheduling, Ordering
- Managing emails
- Overseeing and managing multiple projects, mainly in residential landscape construction and softscape projects across the northern NSW area, ensuring jobs are within target/budget.
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Estimation and variation experience
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise numerous tasks at once.
- Strong leadership skills
- White card
- Police check
- Driver’s licence
- Positive attitude and strong work
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrated skills in Outlook, Deputy, Tradify, Xero, Microsoft programs
- Extensive experience in the landscaping industry
LANDSCAPE DESIGNER (CAD)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Landscape Designer to join our team.
The successful candidate will work closely with clients to understand their needs and preferences, and develop detailed plans that incorporate hardscaping and softscaping in line with local council requirements, locally available construction materials and plant varieties.
They will be responsible for creating and designing landscape plans using CAD software for residential projects in the Tweed Shire Council Region.
The candidate will be expected to communicate effectively with clients and team members to ensure that projects are completed within the promised timeframe and to the highest standards.
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and preferences, and develop detailed plans that incorporate elements such as existing site conditions, hardscaping, softscaping and site levels.
- Manage landscape design phase of each residential landscaping project including site visits, design quotes, work flow and communication with clients.
- Design practical, achievable and aesthetically pleasing landscape plans using CAD software for local residential projects within client budgets
- Create landscape design packages of landscape layouts, planting plans, section plans and design palettes for clients.
- Understand local council requirements for residential landscaping
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members to ensure that designs are completed on time, within budget and to an excellent standard.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in landscape design, with experience using CAD software
- Strong knowledge of landscape design conventions and methodology
- Understanding of environmentally sustainable and appropriate planting styles for local climate and soil conditions
- Awareness of environmentally sustainable and sensitive construction materials
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to create high-quality plans
- Cert III in structural landscaping qualifications needed.
- Must be able to work within a small team and sometimes alone.
- Attractive casual hourly rate for the right person.
- Must be able to do hard and soft landscaping.